What are the effects of human growth Hormone?
The effects depend on the dosage and start gradually. First ones are usually noticeable within a week of starting the daily use.
Positive effects of growth Hormone:
- increased muscle mass: People who work out regularly usually see a drastic increase in muscle mass on the initial HGH cycle, and moderate increase on subsequent cycles. The HGH caused increase in muscle mass can not compare to the steroid caused increase. Steroids rapidly but temporarily increase the mass of the muscle cells while HGH causes creation of new muscle cells. Thus the muscle mass gain from steroids is faster but more short lived than the HGH gains, which come on gradually but persist for as long as the person is physically active.
- increased endurance and exercise performance
- faster regeneration after physical activity
- increased sex drive (libido)
- reduced body fat: This is especially noticed on the initial cycle, when the body is surprised by the sudden increase of growth Hormone and does not know how to adapt at first. In the subsequent cycles the fat loss effects are usually not as drastic as the initial one.
- higher energy levels
- increased metabolism: The body burns carbs at a higher rate.
- deeper sleep: You basically sleep like a baby. While on HGH people often wake up in the same position they fall asleep.
- baby smooth skin: This is especially noticeable when you feel the texture of the back of your hand. Compare it with other people or take notice before you start the HGH cycle.
- improved immune system
- greater cardiac output
- improved blood pressure
- overall tissue regeneration: This includes regeneration of major organs which shrink with age.
- stronger bones
- improved cholesterol levels
- improved sight and hearing
- faster growth of hair and nails
- prevent or alleviate muscle wasting (caused by various diseases)
- faster recovery after severe burns or injuries
- improve growth in children with short stature (caused by various diseases)
- prevent or alleviate osteoporosis
Since hormones are stored in the fatty tissue layer, Somaderm Gel should always be applied to the thin areas of skin, wherever veins are visible. This will ensure that Somaderm Gel will be transported directly to the bloodstream. You may apply Somaderm Gel to your forearms, wrists, and behind the knees.